Friday 6 November 2020

Colours in maori!

 Were were learning about the fabulous colours in Te Reo Maori.I learnt all the colours in maori.When you learn maori things your basically learning something new witch is AMAZING!

I found it interesting to learn create and share some Te Reo.When you click on the slide show you can see what i've learnt and maybe you can learn things with me too.

I found it easy to create the slides be on task.Make sure im doing the right thing.Make sure I got it detailed before publishing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.